Driving School in Hilliard
Silver: Our Basic Driver Training Program
Top Driver's Driver Intelligence approach engages students so they become intelligent drivers for life. Our entry-level Silver program not only meets the state minimum requirements for a teen to get a drivers license, it resets your expectations of driver education. It features:
- 24 hours of interactive classroom instruction with a multi-media curriculum
- 8 hours of individual behind-the-wheel driver training done in two-hour sessions
- In-vehicle lessons that begin and end from our education center (the high school) so 100% of the time is focused on individual training and skill development rather than transporting other students
- In-vehicle video learning where an instructor can show a student a driving skill visually on an in-dash DVD player. The student can then practice what they saw and view it again if necessary.
- Engaging instructors who've passed extensive background checks and rigorous training
- Student response sheets that summarize the learning concepts for each lesson. Students retain these sheets to "build their own training book" and reference it as they pursue their permit test, driving test, and drivers license.
- On-road Coaching Guides (i.e."progress report") given after every driving lesson to identify progress and specific skills to practice
- Customer service that will help you enroll, schedule driving lessons, and can answer questions about driving classes or the process for a teen to get an Illinois drivers license.
It's superior driver training for a vital life skill and will help make your teen an intelligent driver!