Even the most experienced drivers should reacquaint themselves with the rules of the road. Law changes, improved safety strategies, and potential discounts on your auto insurance are just a few reasons to register for our online refresher courses.
Each course is designed to help drivers boost their skills in specific areas in which they need improvement. Reduce your chances of getting into an accident and learn a thing or two along the way with our easy-to-follow, brief, and concise courses. Make improvements to your driving habits in as little as 20 minutes!
Online Driving Course Details
- Available online
- Costs only $15 per course
- Courses are 20 to 35 minutes
- You can learn at your own pace
- Aggressive Driving: Learn how to manage high-level emotions while operating a vehicle.
- Alcohol, Drugs, and Driving: Understand the effects of various types of drugs, BAC levels and how they impair driving.
- Avoiding Crashes: Become a proactive driver and learn how to mitigate crashes. Are you sure you know what to do at a four-way stop?
- Driving in Adverse Weather: Review how to drive in rain, snow, and ice safely.
- Highway Driving: Master multi-lane changes and high-speed roads.
- Intersections and Right-of-Way: Practice various right-of-way scenarios and proactive driving.
- Night Driving: Gain valuable techniques for driving at night.
- Parking Lot Safety: Get the scoop on safest parking lot practices.
- Speed Management: Learn how to adjust speed to conditions and how weight transfer affects traction.
- Distracted Driving: Learn more about the types of distracted driving with a focus on cell phones and overstimulation.
Interested in learning more from Top Driver? Click here to check out our full list of safe driving tips.